Friday, January 25, 2008

Barack the Casbah

One year of having this blog and only 17 posts. One year of law school. I think that says a lot. Hopefully that is evidence of just how crazy law school is. It's not just hard, it's time consuming. I have learned a lot in the past year, and not just the law. I have come to know the all important skill of time management...lol. But hopefully, now that I have the first year under my belt, I will be able to post more often.

School is back in full swing after having three weeks off for winter break. Gabe and I went on a cruise with his family over break and had a wonderful time. So now it's back to school for me and work for him.

Anyway, I think that's all I have for now. I am still here, and I am going to try to post more frequently. I know, I know, I have said it before. Let's just call it a New Years Resolution.

Oh, by the way, tomorrow is South Carolina. So, like the title of this post says, Barack the Casbah. Obama '08.

No comments: