Tuesday, December 12, 2006

A quiet Tuesday evening at home...

I am so much more comfortable in my house when it clean. Since this is the case, why is that I am so unmotivated to clean it? My good friend Leslie is coming over Thursday night for a girl's night...so that was just the motivation I needed to get off my ass and take care of things! It is now 8:15 and I am a much happier person!

Right now, as I type, Gabe is out on his first official call as a member of the fire department. He got all set up with his gear and his fire radio and pager today. Let me tell you, they are crazy loud!! He's really excited, and he looks really cute in his turnout gear, so I hope it goes well. I guess we shall see in a little bit.

Work was work today. Training my replacement. I started to "let go of the reins" today. Tomorrow and Thursday, I'm making her do the job by herself, so it should be interesting.

Just heard the garage door open, so I'm off to greet my husband and work on some school stuff.

No comments: