Friday, December 8, 2006

This is going to be a no input meeting, a lecture; I will talk and then send you out the door...

Attempting the blogging...we'll see how it goes...

With today now over, I only have 5 more days in this job, then the new job begins. THANK GOD!!! My boss today decides that she's going to have a meeting with the front desk staff about scheduling. Only this meeting will be a "no input" meeting. She'll talk, actually, more like lecture, then tell us to leave. WTF??? How unprofessional is that. Who has a "no input" meeting?? I mean seriously, she couldn't schedule her way out of a box. I told the girls that if she actually had this "no input" meeting, I was going to contact HR and demand an exit interview before I left her department, because that's bs. She's done a lot of stupid shit since I've been there, this is just fuel to the fire, and I know exactly where it's coming from. five more days, five more days, five more days...

Sorry about the venting, but I've felt like a ball of rage all day!! On to happier things. Something amazing happened! Yesterday was the Woot Off and we got some really great stuff (handheld gps, roomba, digital camera shaped like a zippo--I know, seriously, right?), and then this morning I woke up and the Woot Off is still going on! It's Wootacular! Gabe and I have been watching it all day (me at work and Gabe while he's been sleeping--lol). Lots of cool stuff, including a Scooba (Gabe said no). Rumor has it, it's going to last till midnight. Also on the rumor mill---woot off on Christmas Eve---SWEETNESS!! Leslie even tried to woot today, but it was too little too late, but we'll keep trying for her.

Two of my books came into Barnes and Noble today. I am picking up the rest tomorrow at Cooley's bookstore. This is crazy. This is all becoming real and is actually happening...I'm going to law school. More updates to come as things start progress...

Going to see Gabe's family tomorrow for early Hanukkah. A weekend filled with lots of good food and family sounds excellent right now!

Alright, out for now. Back to wooting!

No comments: